“Teaching Students How to Think, Not What to Think.”
Community Problem Solving
Community Problem Solving (CmPS) students learn powerful lessons about creating change, about dealing with local authorities and organizations, and about making a positive impact. The …
Global Issues Problem Solving
Global Issues Problem Solving (GIPS) is a competitive component of FPSPI which can be accomplished as a team of 4 or individual activity. Participants research …
The Impact of FPS
Today’s students are the first generation of the 21st century. Teachers, coaches, and parents face the task of preparing students for emerging new realities. Participation in Future Problem Solving:
- Develops critical and creative thinking skills.
- Increases awareness of the future.
- Enhances communication & collaboration.
- Utilizes an effective creative problem solving model.
- Encourages youth to actively shape their future.
Scenario Writing & Scenario Performance
Scenario Writing and Scenario Performance components are for those creative problem solvers that like to write as well as tell stories. Scenario Writing (SW) is …